Sunday, December 20, 2009

Lucky me

     I've been setting up shop next to Sara's beautiful store for three weeks in a row. Every Saturday morning I've sat there watching all the ladies swoon over her beautiful creations, and every Saturday morning I've had my eye on a beautiful brooch just to have it swept up by some other girl while I sat there deciding whether to induldge or not...
     Everyone who's seen Sara's work will know that it takes a while to make up your mind about exactly which one you need to take home, as every brooch is made with such care and perfection that they are all absolutely stunning! 
     This week it was a beautiful blue heart-shape that caught my eye - and when someone picked it up for the hunderedth time my heart almost stopped... But it was my lucky day - she decided to take another one and I could rush over and claim this beauty! I am now also a proud owner of a gorgeous Luck You felt brooch! :)
  






And seeing as it's Christmas time I also spoilt myself with this cool necklace by Mimi and Me.




Aaah - beautiful things!   
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment