Sunday, November 15, 2009

Obsession

I don't think of myself as an obsessive person, but i must admit that there is a shape that i have been in love with since I can remember... I was probably drawing hearts way before I drew squares or circles or before I could even write or read. Somehow hearts just seam to pop up all around me - in clouds and scrunched up papers, stones and  fallen leaves - you get the point. So I thought I'd share some of my favourite HEARTS in and around my home... 



Wire hearts on my wall - a birthday present from my brother.


An almost forgotten piece of chiken wire turned into my fav shape now decorates my wall.

 
Another collection of love.


 A heart shaped rock I picked up on holiday in Jan.


Hartjie oorbelle





More decoration


Bursts of love


Tiny little badges - the red and pink - inherited from mom... The yellow and old love and the white and blue: a MR P special...


No comments:

Post a Comment